The new Philips PowerPro Compact vacuum cleaner delivers remarkable cleaning results, thanks to PowerCyclone 5 technology and MultiClean nozzle. The dust container is designed for hygienic emptying.
Remarkable cleaning results:
– 1800 W motor for strong suction power
– PowerCyclone 5 technology separates dust and air in one go
– New Multi Clean nozzle for thorough cleaning on all floors
– Soft brush integrated into handle, always ready to use
– ActiveLock couplings to easily adjust to each cleaning task
– Light weight and compact, giving you the freedom to move
– Large wheels for smooth motion control
Clean air filter system:
– EPA10 filter for healthy air
1800 Watt motor:
– 1800 W motor generates strong suction power for excellent cleaning results.
PowerCyclone 5 Technology:
– PowerCyclone 5 technology maximizes airflow and performance by separating dirt from air in one go. It delivers remarkable cleaning results through highly efficient steps: 1) Air enters fast into the PowerCyclone thanks to the air inlet design. 2) The curved airpass quickly accelerates the air in the cyclonic chamber to separate the dust from the air. 3) The optimized exit blades separate dirt from the cyclone and into the dust bucket.
Multi Clean nozzle:
– The new Multi Clean nozzle delivers a thorough cleanining on all types of floors. The nozzle is desgined to seal closely to the floor to ensure a good pick-up of even the fine dust.
Integrated soft brush:
– The vacuum cleaner is designed with a soft dusting brush, which is coveninently integrated in the handle of the appliance, always ready to use.
– The ActiveLock couplings allow you to easily connect and disconnect the different nozzles and accessories from the telescopic tube while cleaning.
Light weight and compact:
– You can easily carry and roll the vacuum cleaner around when cleaning thanks to its light weight and small size.
Large rear wheels:
– The large rear wheels enable smooth motion control.
EPA filter system:
– The pleated EPA filter has a large surface and good filtration performance. It can catches small dust particles and in combination with the cyclonic flow, this prevents the filter from clogging fast and gives you better and longer-lasting filtration results.