THORENS TD-209BK TURNTABLE - BLACK
Share this product
Out of stock
Qty of stock available at the following stores:
The TD 206 and TD 209 turntables are the younger siblings of the revolutionary, multiple-award-winning TD 309. However, they dont have to live in the shadow of their older brother. Both models are built using only high-quality materials and parts. And both share a number of technical features with the TD 309, ensuring that their replay quality is up there with the best.
The new TP 90 tonearm is based on the tried-and-tested TP 92 and uses the same ultra-low-friction, high-performance bearing and the innovative zero-stiction anti-bias system. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium that is damped using RMR technology (reduced-modal-resonance), and the stainless-steel counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled. Tonearm height, azimuth and overhang are useradjustable.
– Low Noise, Low Voltage electronically speed controlled DC Motor
– Adjustable belt tension for best performance
– Two-part aluminium/acrylic platter
– New TP 90 tonearm with precision Japanese bearings
– Tonearm adjustable for VTA, azimuth and overhang
– Made in Germany
|Dimensions||40 × 50 × 15 cm|