- Three whole years – that’s how long you could go without buying more ink for the L3150.
- This means it can save you up to 90% on the cost of ink.
- Giving you an extremely low cost per page, it produces up to 8,100 pages in black and 6,500 in colour with the included ink.
- With the equivalent of up to 82 cartridges' worth of ink, you can go longer between refills with this EcoTank printer.
- It uses an ultra-high-capacity ink tank to completely remove the need for cartridges.
Discover the next generation:
- Thanks to the ink tank being positioned at the front of the printer, this new design is compact, provides easy access for refilling, and a clear view of the ink levels.
- It features an enhanced ink filling system engineered to minimise the risk of spills and mess.
- The new bottles incorporate a mechanism that ensures only the right tanks are filled with the corresponding colour.
Print from almost anywhere:
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, your printer can receive documents to print from smart devices using the Epson iPrint4 app.
- With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank provides a reliable printing solution.
- A one-year warranty is provided as standard, while promotional warranties may offer more. Check the technical specification for the latest offer.
- Up to three years' worth of ink
- Equivalent of up to 82 cartridges' worth of ink included
- Ultra-low-cost printing
- Print up to 8,100 pages in black and 6,500 in colour
- Next generation ink filling system
- Enjoy hassle and mess-free refills with the enhanced ink bottles
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct & apps
- Print from mobile devices
- Print, copy & scan and borderless photo printing
Epson Micro Piezo print head
180 Nozzles black, 59 Nozzles per colour
Minimum Droplet Size
3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
5.760 x 1.440 dpi
Home, Home Office
Print, Scan, Copy
Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734
10 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Colour
33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper), 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper), 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
For detailed information on printing speeds please visit http://www.epson.eu/testing.
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 black)
- 200 dpi; , 11 sec. with flatbed scan
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour)
- 200 dpi; , 28 sec. with flatbed scan
1.200 dpi x 2.400 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF
Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling
Number of paper trays:
A4, A6, A5, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), Letter, User defined, Legal
- Output Tray Capacity
- 30 Sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity
- 100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets
- Media Handling
- Borderless print
12 W (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 0,7 W (sleep mode), 4,3 W (Ready), 0,2 W (Power off), ENERGY STAR® qualified
AC 220 V - 240 V
6,5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 52 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating Systems:
Mac OS 10.10.x, Mac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x, Mac OS 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
Mobile and Cloud printing services
Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print), Google Cloud Print