Should users wish to return a purchase, please email/call for a return authorization number. The Company shall only accept returns within 7 days of receipt of delivery, provided the product is in its original packaging and in the same condition as when received. The return authorization number will only be valid for a period of 7 days, commencing on issue of the return authorization number. If the goods and packaging are not in mint condition, they will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Applicable collection charges will be levied to the customer.
Defective items may only be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
2. Software and consumables are non-refundable unless returned unopened in their original packaging with documentation.
3. All custom/special orders may not be cancelled, and can only be returned for repair.
4. All non-product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
5. If unopened goods are returned within 7 days, you will receive a refund excluding courier costs.
6. All ear phones and headphones cannot be returned if opened due to hygienic reasons
Should the company supply the wrong product or if the product is in any way faulty or damaged, the Company will exchange the product for the product originally ordered. The Company will incur the courier charges.
In terms of hardware, all guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment be tampered with or should the seals on equipment be broken by anyone other than the manufacturers’ representative or should the goods be operated outside the Manufacturer's specifications.
Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods. No writable media CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW may be returned. Please confirm that hardware is compatible with your operating system and any existing hardware, prior to purchase, as the Company cannot accept hardware returns as a result of system incompatibility. System requirements are usually available on the manufacturer's website.
Faulty products are to be returned to the Company in order to be examined and recorded before continuing with the warranty process. The company reserves the right to charge courier fees in this regard.